1/5 Photos of Princesses (Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches)
This is an extremely popular snack food here. Lately it is becoming less popular in cafeterias but it is still a favorite at almost any home. Feel free to alter the condiments but keep the pepper, the onions and the cumin. You could also grate some cheese on top, or add it to the meat mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground beef, egg, onion, thyme, black pepper, cumin, coriander, and ginger in a bowl; knead well.
- 2Mixture should be soft enough to spread. If it is not, add an extra egg. In this recipe too soft is better than too thick.
- 3Spread the mixture over the bread slices.
- 4Place in an oven at medium to high heat.
- 5Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until meat is golden and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Princesses (Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches)
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g