1/5 Photos of Princess Roasted Red Pepper Chicken With Creamy Risotto
This makes an absolutely wonderful and easy chicken dinner. I made this for my niece for dinner and she thought it was fabulous. The chicken was moist, flavorful and delicious and the rice was creamy and tasty. She thought it was one of the best rice sides as well. I altered a Beef Tenderloin recipe that calls for Minute Rice, but I substituted Organic Jasmine Rice (Prepared as the recipe states for the Minute Rice (ingredients) - with adjusted time and in it’s own pot – then added to veggie pan) and it worked out perfectly. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing, Divided (Kraft Special Collection)
- 3/4 cup zucchini, Chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, Shredded
- 1/4 cup red pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, Uncooked (or Regular Rice See Description Above)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (Or Other Brand)
- 1Heat 1 Tablespoon of the Dressing in saucepan. Add Zucchini, Carrot, and Red Pepper; Cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- 2Stir in Rice, Broth, Milk and Mustard, bring to a boil; Cover; Remove from heat; Let Stand 5 Minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook Chicken in another skillet in remaining Dressing on medium heat for 8 minutes.
- 4Turn Chicken over; Cover; Cook an Additional 10-15 minutes or until Chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Princess Roasted Red Pepper Chicken With Creamy Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (1146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 580.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing