Recipe by Dubainy
Recipe for the fettuccine alfredo that is served on Princess Cruises. Recipe courtesy of photorere's posting on Cruise Critic.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Boil ¾ cup of cream, remove from heat.
- Combine yolks with the rest of the cream.
- Add ¼ cup of the boiled cream, stir, then combine with the rest of the cream.
- Add the grated parmesan, adjust seasonings.
- Pour over pasta. Serve.
- Lacey Parmesan baskets. In non-stick omelet pan over medium heat, sprinkle ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Cook till golden. Flip and then place over a bowl while hot to shape dome.
- I've made it and it is almost as good as on the ship. I think I just need to do it a few more times. Enjoy.