Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from the mystery "Sweet Revenge" by Andrea Penrose. The book is a mouthwatering combination of suspense and chocolate.
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces 60% dark chocolate
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat cream in heavy saucepan on medium heat until steaming. Remove from heat and add the dark chocolate, stirring until melted.
- When mixture cools to room temperature, mix in rum and lime juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Form 1 inch balls using a melon baller, teaspoon or your hands. Roll in the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Store in air-tight container between waxed paper.