Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best dressing I've ever had, other than ranch. Seriously love this dressing, first had it at Soul Vegetarian Restaurant, and wanted more salad!! Even my non-vegetarian-loving husband loves this stuff!
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 59.16 ml nutritional yeast flakes (good tasting kind, found in bins at local health food stores)
- 4.92 ml tamari or 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender, and pour into a sealed container.
- Keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
I am SOOOO glad I found this. I grew up going to Soul Veg and could never find nor perfect the dressing. This was right on point. My only difference is that I used 3 tbs lite tamari instead of 1tsp . The rest was the same. I tripled the recipe and it goes much farther and is much cheaper on my pocket. Must try!