2 hrs 10 mins
Chef #698309's Note:
If you like seasoned food you will love this!The mixture on this is done to perfection. This recipe was given to me about 25 years ago. Once you make a prime rib with this seasoning you will be told it is the best prime rib they ever tasted I guarantee it! This recipe is outstanding. I make a shaker of this & keep it on the back of my stove & use it on all my steaks also with soy sauce an hour before cooking. Enjoy!! Note: Will do 2 to 3 prime ribs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub 1/2 cup per 10 # meat. Rub and massage seasoning in with SOY SAUCE after all wet, work the seasoning in real good!
- 2keep adding more seasoning till you have the amount needed.
- 3Place in refrigerator, let seasoning soak into meat for 24 hours before cooking.
- 4Take a large onion or more to make 1" thick slices to.
- 5line down center of pan big enough to fit your piece of prime rib on! take rib out of refridgerator,sit at room temperature ½ before cooking.
- 6Cook 350° around 2 hrs or more depending
- 7on the weight size of the prime rib! Use a meat thermometer.
- 9Med: 140°.
- 10Well: 160°.
- 12May also Cook 500° 5 minutes per pound. After the 5 minutes times the pound of meat turn oven OFF. But you must leave oven door closed for 3 hours. NO Peaking.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prime Rib Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: