Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make a prime rib roast every year for Christmas. About 2 years ago I wanted to try something new so I whipped this recipe together on a whim and its been a tradition ever since.
- 1⁄2 small white onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons thyme (fresh)
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are minced and combined.
- Note: I usually rub this marinade over the roast the day before I cook it. That way it marinates all day and the night before cooking. Enjoy!
Awesome maninade. very complimenting to the roast