1/2 Photos of Prime Rib-Eye Steaks With Mustard Parmesan Crust
Garlic lovers - THIS is your steak! From napastyle.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil and the garlic. Pan roast garlic, tossing once, allowing to brown for about 5-10 minute.
- 2Drain the cloves through a strainer. Reserve the oil if you want for roasted garlic flavored oil -- yummy!
- 3Allow garlic to cool then roughly mash with a fork.
- 4Add thyme and mash again. Then add Dijon mustard and mix again.
- 5Preheat oven to 450ºF and preheat the grill or grill pan to high heat.
- 6Season steaks with salt and pepper and press the seasonings in well. Drizzle the steaks with some olive oil.
- 7Grill meat to brown it, about 5 min on each side.
- 8Remove the steaks from the grill and place on a large cookie sheet.
- 9Top with garlic-mustard mixture generously.
- 10Then place a large pile of Parmesan cheese on top and spread out to edges of the steak with you fingers.
- 11Place steaks in the oven for 8-10 min, letting the cheese melt and steaks finish cooking.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prime Rib-Eye Steaks With Mustard Parmesan Crust
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 4751.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks