This came from the spring 2010 cooking club magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy.
Make and share this Primavera Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tiny new potatoes, unpeeled
- 5 ounces green beans, sliced (1 inch, about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally thinly sliced carrot
- 2 cups lightly packed Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Add green beans and carrots; cook five minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork. Drain; cool under cold running water.
- Whisk all ingredients from olive down in a small bowl until well-blended.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, quarter large ones and half small ones. Place in large bowl, along with beans, carrots, spinach, radishes, and green onions. Toss with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Serve at room temperature.