1/1 Photo of Primal Pumpkin Pie Squares
Scrumptious comfort food that is primal/paleo/low carb friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1Melt coconut oil and almond butter briefly in microwave (just enough to thin it out, but not make it hot).
- 2Combine above with pumpkin purée. Add in beaten eggs, maple syrup and vanilla/almond extract.
- 3Stir in almond flour, coconut, spices and soda.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Spread batter into a greased 9x9 square pan.
- 6Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Adjust cooking times to your own texture preferences (less time for gooey squares, more time for ones that are more set).
- 7Cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy! Delicious served warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Primal Pumpkin Pie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: