- 59.14 ml coconut flour
- 59.14 ml almond flour
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml nut butter
- 3 eggs
- sliced banana
- toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Heat frying pan greased with coconut oil or fat of your choice over medium heat.
- Spoon approx 1/4 cup batter per pancake into preheated pan.
- (I add a few sliced bananas or a few blueberries to each pancake at this point.).
- Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Top with your choice of toppings.