Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super easy - if you are craving pancakes, these will do the trick!
Make and share this Primal Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Heat frying pan greased with coconut oil or fat of your choice over medium heat.
- Spoon approx 1/4 cup batter per pancake into preheated pan.
- (I add a few sliced bananas or a few blueberries to each pancake at this point.).
- Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Top with your choice of toppings.