- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 3 eggs
- sliced banana
- toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Heat frying pan greased with coconut oil or fat of your choice over medium heat.
- Spoon approx 1/4 cup batter per pancake into preheated pan.
- (I add a few sliced bananas or a few blueberries to each pancake at this point.).
- Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Top with your choice of toppings.