Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy - if you are craving pancakes, these will do the trick!
Make and share this Primal Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 3 eggs
- sliced banana
- toasted coconut
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Heat frying pan greased with coconut oil or fat of your choice over medium heat.
- Spoon approx 1/4 cup batter per pancake into preheated pan.
- (I add a few sliced bananas or a few blueberries to each pancake at this point.).
- Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
I made these and if you follow the recipe closely these are just heavenly! They were so yummy and the kids loved them! I would totally make them again.
Epic Fail! The ingredients made these sounds wonderful, but they tasted like mealy eggs.
I was excited to try these but i couldn't get them to turn out at all! The batter was so thick I had to spread it to make a pancake then they just fell apart. I finally added soem milk and water to make it thin enough but they still wouldnt hold together after beign cooked. So I just through them in a muffin pan to see if they would work that way! I hope they turn out. :)