Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this because it's something most people have never tried & is delicious. Delightfully sinful:)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup tequila (Cuervo is the best)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup prickly pear syrup
- 6 lime wedges
- 1. Mix sugar and hot water until sugar dissolves. Add lemon and lime juice, then stir.
- 2. Add tequila, triple sec, and prickly pear syrup. Mix thoroughly and chill for one hour.
- 3. Blend w/ice until frothy. Garnish w/wedges.
I couldn't even tell I was drinking alcohol...maybe not such a good thing