Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I really do not like tequila, the smell or the taste. this tequila however is an almond infused liqour one, it's very smooth and good. i like it better than amaretto. if you've never heard of tequila almendrado here is their website: http://www.almendrado.com drink recipe courtesy of this site too.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila, almendrado
- 4 ounces bailey's irish cream
- ice, if needed
- Fill a highball glass, with ice first if desired, then with Tequila Almendrado shot.
- Top off with Bailey's, doesn't have to be as much as 4 oz or you can put more than 4 oz. 4 oz is just what fits into my highball glasses.
- Stir, enjoy! would also be good with a dollop of whip cream and/or chocolate shavings.