1 hr 20 mins
I took this recipe from Prevention's fiber up, slim down cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3in a large bowl combine the milk, eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- 4tear the bread into 1 inch pieces and stir in
- 5let stand for 30 minutes.
- 6bake the pudding 35 minutes or until puffed and set.
- 7melt butter in a skillet and add remaining sugar.
- 8add orange and lemon juice and cook and stir until thickened.
- 9add bananas and stir to cook and then top pudding with bananas.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Preventions's Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: