Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
I took this recipe from Prevention's fiber up, slim down cookbook
Make and share this Preventions's Bananas Foster Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- in a large bowl combine the milk, eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- tear the bread into 1 inch pieces and stir in
- let stand for 30 minutes.
- bake the pudding 35 minutes or until puffed and set.
- melt butter in a skillet and add remaining sugar.
- add orange and lemon juice and cook and stir until thickened.
- add bananas and stir to cook and then top pudding with bananas.