Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These burgers were served in the Prevention Magazine cafeteria, people who had eaten it there wrote in asking for the recipe.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined. Add Black pepper to taste. Divide mixture to make 4 patties, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes on each side, or until meat has reached 170°F
- Variation: If you prefer, fry the patties in canola oil, 8-10 minutes per side.
- Makes 4 servings.
Awesome! My mom gave me the recipe a year ago and I make these regularly. They are sooo tasty and my husband loves them too. We added grated carrots too. Definitely recommend!!