Recipe by PiceSeasGirl
These burgers were served in the Prevention Magazine cafeteria, people who had eaten it there wrote in asking for the recipe.
Top Review by jbarrett1128
Awesome! My mom gave me the recipe a year ago and I make these regularly. They are sooo tasty and my husband loves them too. We added grated carrots too. Definitely recommend!!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined. Add Black pepper to taste. Divide mixture to make 4 patties, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes on each side, or until meat has reached 170°F
- Variation: If you prefer, fry the patties in canola oil, 8-10 minutes per side.
- Makes 4 servings.