Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home
- 16 ounces large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in pretzels and quickly add chips.
- Place in 9x9 baking pan.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Was looking for an easy way to use up marshmallows leftover from camping season, found this and liked that it didn't require many ingredients, my guys will eat anything sweet so they went down just fine, maybe some peanuts or peanut butter chips would of made them a little better , seemed like they just needed a little someting more but overall if you got the stuff and a sweet tooth, they are just fine.
I made this for mothers day & it was a crowd favortie even with homemade peach pie, cannolis & cram puffs on the table.....after spreading in the dish i sprinkled a few more chips onto the top for eye appeal....thanks& will definately make again.....