Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
A great summer dessert!
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups pretzels (crushed (use thin salted)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries (usually comes in larger quantity(ok)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (slice and sugar beforehand.)
- Melt margarine. Mix pretzels, margarine and sugar. Put in 9x13 pan and bake at 400° for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese. Add sugar gradually. Fold in Cool Whip. Put on top of pretzels when cooled.
- Dissolve jello. Add both strawberries. Cool for 15 minutes. Put on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.