Recipe by Recipe Junkie
This is a recipe from Country Woman magazine. I haven't tried it, but I really want to, as it looks great!
- 2 cups chopped pretzel sticks (about 13)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- in large bowl, combine pretzels, pecans, cranberries, brown sugar and 1/2 c butter.
- Set aside.
- in large mixing bowl, beat the sweet potatoes.
- Add the milk, sugar, vanilla and remaining butter.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into shallow, greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pretzel mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are bubbly.