1/1 Photo of Pretzel-Tailed Turkey Treats™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add 6 cups KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly. Cut warm cereal mixture into two different sized circles using two sizes of circle cookie cutters for the turkey bodies (depending on size of cutters). Cool.
- 3Spread peanut butter on bottom of the smaller circular pieces; attach this to a larger circular piece to form the turkey body. Insert pretzel twists into body for tail feathers. Insert pretzel sticks for legs. Use frosting to attach candies for eyes and beak. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 6For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 71 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- 8Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 9Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel-Tailed Turkey Treats™
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
COCOA KRISPIES® cereal