Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Get the wonderful flavor of pretzels in these fun sticks. Great for dipping. Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2286
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll each roll into a 5-inch rope.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of 6.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for about an hour.
- Place 2 quarts of water in a large saucepan, add baking soda and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Gently place each pretzel stick, 3 at a time, in the water and let simmer for 15 seconds on each side.
- Drain them on a cooling rack and return to the baking sheet.
- Combine the egg and 1 tablespoon of water to make an egg wash.
- Brush each stick with the egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400°F 5-10 minutes or until deep golden brown.