Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun for kids to make. Great recipe to serve for a birthday party or Fourth of July party.
- 24 long rod pretzels
- 2 cups white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup candy sprinkles (red,white and blue)
- Dip the pretzel rod halfway into the melted white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles onto the pretzel rod.
- Lay on wax paper or place in a cup to dry.
Love these - I love pretzels and white chocolate together! I used white chocolate chips and melted them in the microwave. So easy too, DS loves to help make these. I used green, red, and white large crystal sprinkles for the holiday season.
I make these a few times a year - my family and friends absolutely LOVE them!!!!