Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanuty, butterscotch pretzels!
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (you can use the smooth kind or the crunchy kind)
- 3 -4 cups pretzel twists
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Take a pretzel and dip about 3/4 of it in the melted butterscotch mixture. Place on a wire rack and sprinkle the sesame seeds over it. Cool competely (or refrigerate for 20 minutes)and store in an airtight container.