- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 -8 ounce Cool Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- mix pretzels, 3 tbl. sugar, and melted margarine and pat into a 9" x 13 " pan. bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- mix cool whip, sugar and cream cheese and spread over cooled crust. cover sides good so jello doesn't leak down.
- prepare strawberry jello as directed on package and add frozen strawberries.
- let partially set and spread on top of cool whip mixture. chill thoroughly.