- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups crushed pretzel crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) bx. strawberry gelatin
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, pretzel crumbs and butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool. Combine powder sugar and cream cheese.
- Add Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture and fold in marshmallows. Spread mixture in pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in strawberries.
- Cool and allow to thicken slightly.
- Spread over cream cheese;.
- Refrigerate overnight to set.