Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my families favorite salads. It's great for family gatherings.
- 2 1⁄2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- Section I - Bake 10 minutes at 350 in pan.
- Section II - Mix together, and put on crust -let set.
- Section III - Put in freezer - let set partially. Pour over second layer.