- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1 cup low-fat granola with raisins
- 32 snyder's of hanover small pretzels, broken
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix peanut butter and syrup in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high for 30 seconds or until hot; stir well so items are completely mixed.
- Place granola and pretzels in a seperate bowl; pour the peanut butter mixture over the granola mixture, stirring till the granola is coated. S.
- pread mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet or pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 25 minutes, stirring twice to add raisins and cranberries then return the pan to oven.
- Turn oven off; let granola cool in the closed oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven to finish cooling.