1/2 Photos of Pretzel Peanut Bark
Courtesy of Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water until smooth.
- 3(You can also melt in the microwave in a 2 quart glass dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. Microwave on high for 1 minute more and stir. If necessary, microwave on high for 10 seconds more and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.).
- 4Stir in the pretzel pieces and peanuts. (Stir well with a flexible spatula.).
- 5Spoon onto the prepared cookie sheet, spreading the mixture out so that ingredients are relatively evenly distributed.
- 6Allow for the chocolate to cool for several hours or refrigerate for about 45 minutes, until firm.
- 7Break the bark into irregular pieces, like peanut brittle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Peanut Bark
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.8
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g