Recipe by rickoholic83
Courtesy of Paula Deen.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Great treat!! Savory, sweet, and crunchy!!!! I could not find my usual good quality white chocolate so I used 3 (3.52 oz) white chocolate Toblerone bars and cut the recipe in half. Swiss Toblerone have clean ingredients of just pure chocolate and they have honey and almond nougat too so it made the treats even better! I was glad I didn't find my regular white chocolate because melted Toblerone bars are awesome with this!! Love this recipe, thanks for posting!!!
- 18 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces but not crushed, then measured
- 2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water until smooth.
- (You can also melt in the microwave in a 2 quart glass dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. Microwave on high for 1 minute more and stir. If necessary, microwave on high for 10 seconds more and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.).
- Stir in the pretzel pieces and peanuts. (Stir well with a flexible spatula.).
- Spoon onto the prepared cookie sheet, spreading the mixture out so that ingredients are relatively evenly distributed.
- Allow for the chocolate to cool for several hours or refrigerate for about 45 minutes, until firm.
- Break the bark into irregular pieces, like peanut brittle.