Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Easy and fun to make! The taste of pretzels and chocolate go well together. These are made with the tiny pretzel squares by the name of Snaps on the bag. Use any chopped nut, but the flavor of peanuts with the chocolate is the best. The yield is approximate pieces.
- 1 (10 ounce) pretzels, snaps (by Snyder's)
- 1 (12 ounce) chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped (or any nut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a 15x10 cookie sheet covered with wax paper, line all pieces up in rows.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in a double boiler on stovetop. Using a spoon, drizzle melted chips over pretzel snaps.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and lightly press with hand to adhere to chocolate. Let cool until set and chocolate is hard. May put in refrigerator for quick setting.
- Store in airtight container.