1/4 Photos of Pretzel Magic Wands - Halloween / Birthday Fun
Um Safia's Note:
Whether you need magic wands for a witch, a wizard or a fairy princess, you can adjust this recipe to suit your needs. These wands are fun & easy to make - get the kids in the kitchen......I can only get pretzel rods in the UK when it's around Christmas time so the rest of the year I use Toresini breadsticks which are the same size..
My Private Note
wands a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces pretzel rods or 125 g torinesi breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons chocolate spread (Nutella etc)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- candy sprinkles
- colored crystal sugar
- edible glitter
- 1Cover the top 1/3 of each pretzel in a thin coat of either chocolate spread or honey . Cover that part completely with sprinkles or coloured sugar & also the glitter if you wish.
- 2(To make your own coloured sugar mix a tiny drop of food colouring of your choice into a few tbsp of granulated sugar & mix well until the colour is evenly distributed).
- 3Allow the wands to set for a minute or two before serving.
- 4You can store these ready made in an airtight container for a couple of days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Magic Wands - Halloween / Birthday Fun
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: