Whether you need magic wands for a witch, a wizard or a fairy princess, you can adjust this recipe to suit your needs. These wands are fun & easy to make - get the kids in the kitchen......I can only get pretzel rods in the UK when it's around Christmas time so the rest of the year I use Toresini breadsticks which are the same size..
- 10 ounces pretzel rods or 125 g torinesi breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons chocolate spread (Nutella etc)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- candy sprinkles
- colored crystal sugar
- edible glitter
- Cover the top 1/3 of each pretzel in a thin coat of either chocolate spread or honey . Cover that part completely with sprinkles or coloured sugar & also the glitter if you wish.
- (To make your own coloured sugar mix a tiny drop of food colouring of your choice into a few tbsp of granulated sugar & mix well until the colour is evenly distributed).
- Allow the wands to set for a minute or two before serving.
- You can store these ready made in an airtight container for a couple of days.