Guava Girl's Note:
I found this in the local paper. The original recipe did not have walnuts, but you can't have Magic Bars without walnuts, can you? Omit them if you are not a fan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press in a sprayed 9"x 13" pan.
- 2Pour half the can of sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- 3Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust.
- 4Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes over the pretzels.
- 5Add nuts if desired.
- 6Pour remaining half of sweetened condensed milk on top.
- 7Optional : Break up some extra pretzels to put on top, with a few extra chocolate chips so you can see all the colors above the condensed milk.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- 9Cool completely before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Magic Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: