Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in the local paper. The original recipe did not have walnuts, but you can't have Magic Bars without walnuts, can you? Omit them if you are not a fan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press in a sprayed 9"x 13" pan.
- Pour half the can of sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust.
- Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes over the pretzels.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Pour remaining half of sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Optional : Break up some extra pretzels to put on top, with a few extra chocolate chips so you can see all the colors above the condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.