Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy snack mix that tastes so yummy! You can use any kind of nuts you want. I usually use pecans or a mix of pecans and cashews.
- 1 (14 ounce) bag M&M's
- 1 (6 5/8 ounce) bagpepperidge farm pretzel goldfish crackers
- 2 cups unsalted nuts
- Open bags of M &M's and pretzel fish.
- Dump into a large bowl with the nuts.
- Stir well. Store covered.
- Eat right out of the bowl or put in baggies for lunch.
It does not get any easier than this! I have already made this three times since I tagged it in PAC. Everyone from my DH to my 3 yo grandson loves this mix. Simply perfect to put in individual bags to have on hand on the go. I used unsalted almonds for the nuts (heart healthy). Thanks HK for sharing this idea with us. Made for PAC Fall 2008.