Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Everyone seems to love this stuff. It's great for all party occasions from the Superbowl to Christmas Eve.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar old English cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Beat cream cheese till smooth. Add rest of ingredients and beat till all is completely combined. Place into serving bowl; cover and chill 2 hours to let flavors merry. Serve with pretzels.
- - If you like your dip really cheesy you may add one more 5 oz. jar of Old English cheese. Also, you may add 3-5 strips of cooked and crumbled crispy bacon and can even put it into a little dipper crock pot and serve it warm. All ways are delicious!