Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Beer, cheese and pretzels together. Mmmm! You be the judge.
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (orginal flavor)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 ounces beer (buy a 6pack then you only drink 5 1/2 beers)
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- pretzel, for dipping
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- cook time is chill time.
Really, really good. Made some hot (store bought) soft pretzels with it, used some light German beer and it was gone before I knew it. Thanks for a great one.
This dip was a big hit at our Bonko party. I was a little concerned about how strong the ranch dressing was, but they loved it! However, it did not taste very good with anything BUT pretzels. I think that it is the mix of the salt with the beer in the dip. Definately a keeper!
An old favorite and a very common dip up here in Wisconsin. I hate beer but this stuff I can't get enough of.