Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Simple and Delicious magazine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzel
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- In shallow bowl, combine butter, cayenne and garlic powder.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the pretzels, pecans and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in pretzel mixture.
- Place in greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear, turning once.