PSU Lioness's Note:
I adapted this recipe from a recipe I found in Simple & Delicious magazine. The original called for chicken drumsticks but I've changed it to chicken fingers since we don't eat drummies. I've also changed a few ingredients to better fit our tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, cayenne and garlic powder.
- 2In another shallow bowl, combine the pretzels, peanuts and pepper.
- 3Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in pretzel mixture.
- 4Place in greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear, turning once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.5 mg
- Sodium 701.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.2 g