Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I adapted this recipe from a recipe I found in Simple & Delicious magazine. The original called for chicken drumsticks but I've changed it to chicken fingers since we don't eat drummies. I've also changed a few ingredients to better fit our tastes.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, cayenne and garlic powder.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the pretzels, peanuts and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in pretzel mixture.
- Place in greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear, turning once.