Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A taste of home recipe that sounds real good and will be trying soon....let me know if you try it!
- 4 (680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 59.14 ml honey mustard
- 8 slice deli ham (thin slices)
- 14.79 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml crushed pretzel
- Cut a horizontal slit in one side of each chicken breast half to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side. Spread honey mustard inside each pocket. stuff with two ham slices.
- Brush with butter. coat with pretzels. Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with extra honey mustard.
- Optional: last 5 minutes cook time may want to try sprinkling a little shredded monterey jack cheese on.
very good! my boyfriend suggested seasoning the chicken beforehand and using pre cooked bacon instead of ham. i thought it was good as it though :P
This was tasty. I enjoy crushed pretzels as a coating for meat; it's nice and sturdy and doesn't get soggy. The flavors of the ham, mustard and pretzels complimented each other nicely. I will probably make this again. The only negative comment came from The Picky One (where the negative comments always come from), who said it was a little bland. I told him to add some salt. :)