- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 8 slices deli ham (thin slices)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pretzel
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a horizontal slit in one side of each chicken breast half to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side. Spread honey mustard inside each pocket. stuff with two ham slices.
- Brush with butter. coat with pretzels. Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with extra honey mustard.
- Optional: last 5 minutes cook time may want to try sprinkling a little shredded monterey jack cheese on.