Recipe by shawnajean
These chicken nuggets get their outer crunch from a crushed-pretzel coating. The sweet-hot marinade they're rolled in doubles as a dipping sauce. A great appetizer!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard, prepared
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup pretzel, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the skinless, boneless chicken breast halves into 1 inch cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, cayenne pepper and garlic salt. Mix together, and set 1/2 of mixture aside to be used as dipping sauce.
- Coat chicken chunks completely in remaining mustard mixture, and then in pretzel crumbs. Place coated chicken on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with reserved mustard dip.