Recipe by J9
Awesome cheese dip. My grandma makes this around the holidays and it's gone in minutes. I make this for football games, parties and whenever it is requested. My husband loves it so much he spreads it on sandwiches instead of mayo. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Merlot
We really enjoyed this cheese dip! I served it with pretzels, fritos and tortillas. I made it exactly as stated and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much for sharing this, J9!!
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarkraft roka blue cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 -5 dashes garlic powder
- 3 -5 dashes of chopped onions (I prefer the dried kind, but you can use fresh)
- 1 (15 ounce) package pretzels (I prefer the sticks)