Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Awesome cheese dip. My grandma makes this around the holidays and it's gone in minutes. I make this for football games, parties and whenever it is requested. My husband loves it so much he spreads it on sandwiches instead of mayo. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarkraft roka blue cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 -5 dashes garlic powder
- 3 -5 dashes of chopped onions (I prefer the dried kind, but you can use fresh)
- 1 (15 ounce) package pretzels (I prefer the sticks)
- Let cheeses come to room temperature.
- Using a mixing bowl, combine all cheese and mix with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add garlic and onion a little at a time to taste.
- Refrigerate to chill and serve with pretzels.
We really enjoyed this cheese dip! I served it with pretzels, fritos and tortillas. I made it exactly as stated and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much for sharing this, J9!!