1/1 Photo of Pretzel Cereal Snack
This snack mix is very quick to prepare as everything is done in the microwave. A great mix anytime but very good for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oleo, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and celery salt in 3qt microwaveable bowl.
- 2Microwave uncovered on high until butter is melted, approximately 45-60 seconds.
- 3Stir well.
- 4Stir in Kix, pretzel sticks and nuts. Toss until well coated.
- 5Microwave on high uncovered 6 minutes, stopping to stir every 2 minutes.
- 6Let cool 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel Cereal Snack
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: