Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This snack mix is very quick to prepare as everything is done in the microwave. A great mix anytime but very good for the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 cups Kix cereal or 4 cups puffed corn cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- Place oleo, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and celery salt in 3qt microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high until butter is melted, approximately 45-60 seconds.
- Stir well.
- Stir in Kix, pretzel sticks and nuts. Toss until well coated.
- Microwave on high uncovered 6 minutes, stopping to stir every 2 minutes.
- Let cool 30 minutes.