Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Went crazy a few years ago making batches & batches of this for the holidays. It is easy to make different variations by changing the add-ins. I've done all white chips, pistachios and dried cranberries. This is a quick and yummy treat, recipe from my friend Marie.
- 4 cups miniature pretzels, twist
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 cup nuts (whatever your choice)
- In the microwave (in a microwave safe bowl), melt the chips and Crisco. Stir in the pretzels and nuts. Stir to coat evenly and spread on wax paper. Break up in chunks when cooled completely.