Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This chocolaty, salty, crunchy mixture is perfect to settle any craving.
- 2 (10 ounce) bags white chocolate chips (Nestle)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag peanut butter chips (Reese's)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or more, 1/4 cup)
- 3 cups broken and thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts (optional)
- Pour chocolate and peanut butter chips in large bowl and microwave until smooth (2-3 minute will appear lumpy-DO NO OVERCOOK).
- Stir chips mix and add peanut butter, pretzels and peanuts.
- Mix together well and spread on wax paper (best if on a cookie sheet with extra room to lift off sheet).
- Refrigerate until hard (about 1 hr).
- Break into chunks
- Keep refrigerated.