1/2 Photos of Pretzel-And-Mustard Baked Chicken
From Self magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Pulse pretzels in a food processor until nuggets become coarse crumbs.
- 2Whisk mustard, milk and salt in a bowl.
- 3Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4Roll each piece of chicken in mustard mixture, rubbing off excess into a bowl.
- 5Coat chicken with crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- 6Bake until juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel-And-Mustard Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 795.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: