Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Self magazine.
Make and share this Pretzel-And-Mustard Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F Pulse pretzels in a food processor until nuggets become coarse crumbs.
- Whisk mustard, milk and salt in a bowl.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each piece of chicken in mustard mixture, rubbing off excess into a bowl.
- Coat chicken with crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Very good recipe. Loved the flavor of this. Made for Fall 07 Photo Tag. Thanks for posting.
I made this using only 2 breasts just enough for my DH's lunch, I brushed on a heaping tablespoon of Dijon mustard for the 2 breasts, since the pretzels wre already highly salted I omitted the the extra salt, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)