- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄4 liters lemonade, chilled
- 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle ruby red grapefruit juice, chilled (Ocean Spray brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the pineapple juice among 2 ice-cube trays and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until set.
- Combine lemonade and grapefruit juice in a large serving jug. Add the ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- You can make the ice cubes (step 1) and chill the lemonade and grapefruit juice up to 1 day ahead. Carry out step 2 just before serving.