Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Does not include freezing.
- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄4 liters lemonade, chilled
- 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle ruby red grapefruit juice, chilled (Ocean Spray brand)
- Pour the pineapple juice among 2 ice-cube trays and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until set.
- Combine lemonade and grapefruit juice in a large serving jug. Add the ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- You can make the ice cubes (step 1) and chill the lemonade and grapefruit juice up to 1 day ahead. Carry out step 2 just before serving.
Great treat to start my morning off. I love ruby red grapefruit juice and the lemonade and pineapple were great flavor additions. The pineapple juice ice cubes were a really nice touch!
Lovely drink! Sweet and a bit tart, this would be perfect on a hot summer day, and the yellow pineapple juice ice cubes are so pretty. I might just add a shot of vodka or gin to this...it would be a fantastic mix. Thanks for posting this, Sonya!
This is delicious. I followed the ingredients exactly. Made for Photo Tag 2008