Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy way to dress up plain peas.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons pimiento
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Cook peas until tender (about 5 minutes), and drain.
- In a saucepan, cook celery, onion, pimiento, mushroom, and rosemary in the butter until onion is tender.
- Add the peas and stir gently until heated through.